Sat, 08 Jul|
St Augustine's Church Hall
Workshop With Mark Fisher - Eco Print - Maximum 15 Places - From £35
Saturday, July 8 th 10.00 to 4.30 St Augustine’s Hall Mark Fisher – Eco Print Maximum 15 places Prices: Members: £35 Non-Members £40
Time & Location
08 Jul, 10:00 – 16:30
St Augustine's Church Hall, St Augustine's Close, Cooden Dr, Bexhill, Bexhill-on-Sea TN39 3AZ, UK
About the event
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
Profile: Mark Fisher
Mark Fisher has been teaching art and running painting holidays for 20 years.
His friendly nature and enthusiasm has made him a popular tutor with local art
Mark teaches a whole range of techniques and skills in everything from drawing
skills, oils, pastels, acrylics to mixed media.
The Eco Printing Workshop.
In this workshop you will be producing striking and intriguing prints from nature.
The printing process uses the natural organic compounds contained in material
such as flowers, leaves and vegetables.
These prints can be worked into with watercolour and pen to enhance them.
What to bring.
- Any flowers, leaves from your garden. These can include weeds!
- They must be freshly gathered just before the workshop. Leaves must be
- picked from living tree not fallen leaves. Fleshy, juicy and plants with lots of
- natural tannins work best. I will also be supplying material to print from as
- Bring an apron or old shirt.
- Pair of marigold gloves or similar.
- Watercolour paper- At least 8+ sheets A4 in size. Any type suitable.
- Rough, Smooth or NOT. Any weight but 140lb or lighter is best. Cartridge
- paper is also good.
- Watercolour paints and black art pen.
- Selection of watercolour brushes.
- Water pot, palette and rag or paper towel.
- Table cover.
Saturday, July 8 th 10.00
to 4.30 St Augustine’s
Hall Mark Fisher –
Maximum 15 places